Infrastructure plays a key role in the development and progress of a company. The reputation of our company is built on Manufacturing and F&D facilities that are designed to meet global standards and stringent quality standards ensuring we deliver only the best formulations and products. We continually strive for excellence in infrastructure and technology. We have also successfully implemented automation to improve quality compliance and productivity.
Current Manufacturing Capacities
|Tablets ( Beta / Non BetaLactum )||500 Mio Tablets Per Year|
|Capsules||150 Mio Capsules Per Year|
|Softgel Capsule||100 Mio Softgel Capsules Per Year|
|Ointment & Cream||10 Mio Tubes Per Year|
|Sachets||20 Mio Sachets Per Year|
|Dry Injections ( BetaLactum )||20 Mio Injectables Per Year|
|Dry Powder ( BetaLactum )||50 Mio Units Per Year|
|Liquid / Syrup Suspension||20 Mio Units Per Year|
|Soap||1.2 Mio Soap Per Year|
We create innovative medicines and prioritize our work based on unmet medical need and strong scientific understanding of disease - not the size of the potential commercial market. Our formulation and development team consists of good formulation developers who are highly qualified and experienced in production and analytical development. Our focus remains on continuing to develop new formulations.
We have unique production facility equipped with latest equipment and machinery to manufacture sensitive and potent pharmaceutical products.
Our production facility is equipped to manufacture the following:
3. Ayurvedic Capsule
4. Soft gelatin capsule
8. Dry and Liquid Injectables
Quality is the most important area where Cian does not compromise and is maintained in all its operations Viz. people, products, process etc. The Company has in house "Quality Assurance Department" to ensure quality of each & every brand. Cian has invested in new technologies and equipments to incorporate the latest developments in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.
Following activities are performed by the QA department:
1. Technology transfer.
2. Manufacturing and packaging records.
3. Validation :
• Preparation of validation plans for facility/ equipments/ process including cleaning.
• Approval of protocols for validation of facility / equipment/ product/ process.
• Team member for execution of validation of facility / equipment/ product/ process.
4. Documentation control:
• Controlled distribution and archiving of documents.
• Control of changes made by proper change control procedure.
• Approval of all documents.
5. WHO GMP compliance.
• cGMP training.
• SOP compliance.
• Audit of facility.
• Line clearance and approvals.
• In process quality checks.
• Critical sampling.
• Record verification.
• Release of batch for marketing.
• Investigation of market complaints.
• Stability procedures.
• Qualification and re-qualification of plant machinery.
The QC laboratory is well-equipped and the specifications, methods and procedures are developed as per WHO GMP guidelines ensuring that all products are pure, safe and effective. The QC department is equipped with all necessary instruments for analysis of API, Semi-finished products, finished products and packaging materials.
The QC activities are divided in four sections:
1. Instrumental analysis and finished products.
2. Wet analysis.
3. Microbial testing.
4. Packaging material testing.